Paws Galore Ultralite Rain Boots™
Roll over image above to zoom in
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair! Add this footwear item to your cart & enter code GIVEAPAIR in the promotion code box before checkout to donate a pair of Stride Rite® shoes -- at no additional cost -- through Soles4Souls, a nonprofit organization giving shoes & coats to those in need both in the U.S. and abroad!
Facing puddles galore on your daily commute? Our lightweight rain boots patterned in neon rainbow paw prints keep your own paws dry. Thick traction soles help guard against slipping when it's slick, too!
- U.S. women's full sizes 6-11 (half sizes order next full size up)
- Mid-rise boot
- 11.5" H (29.2 cm) boot shaft; 1.25" H (3.2 cm) heel
- Calf opening: 14.75" circumference (37.5 cm)
For bulk pricing on these and other items, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
People buying this also bought
- May 31, 2016I have needed boots for wet weather (vs snow) and just never got them. Being the dog lady, these were a necessity! I think the price is HIGH and debated a long time before spending this much. While they are nicely made, functional and fun, they appear to be we made and will last a long time. $ stars due to price. I did size up as mentioned in other reviews. I need to wear a thicker sock in them but am not sure I did right or wrong? Then there is the GIVEAPAIR, that was the deciding factor is in my purchase.
- April 26, 2016Love these boots! I just wore them on a muddy trail in the Amazon Rain forest - they fit well - My feet stayed dry and they were REALLY fun to look at - and - it was such a great cause!!!
- April 18, 2016Iâ¤ï¸ These boots! I've gotten several compliments. Aside from the strange smell they have when they first arrived I would order one size up. I wear a 9 and they are a bit tight but still comfortable. I wish I would have gotten the 10.
- April 13, 2016LOVE my Paws Galore Rain Boots! They are comfortable, cute, and so me, as I am a huge dog lover :) P.S. They do have a nasty odor, especially when they are put in a locker and/or closet for storage when not being used. If considering this in my rating, it would have to take a star away :(
- April 12, 2016Very cute. Smelled like skunk really bad so I leave them outside. Great quality too