Paws Galore™ Ultralite™ Rain Boots
Roll over image above to zoom in
For bulk pricing on these and other items, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair! Add this footwear item to your cart & enter code GIVEAPAIR in the promotion code box before checkout to donate a pair of Stride Rite® shoes -- at no additional cost -- through Soles4Souls, a nonprofit organization giving shoes & coats to those in need both in the U.S. and abroad!
Facing puddles galore on your daily commute? Our lightweight rain boots patterned in neon rainbow paw prints keep your own paws dry. Thick traction soles help guard against slipping when it's slick, too!
- U.S. women's full sizes 6-11 (half sizes order next full size up)
- Mid-rise boot
- 11.5" H (29.2 cm) boot shaft; 1.25" H (3.2 cm) heel
- Calf opening: 14.75" circumference (37.5 cm)
People buying this also bought
- October 21, 2016As bright and beautiful as they appear in the photo! I usually wear an 11, the biggest here were 10's, they fit fine!
- October 21, 2016Like all inexpensive rain boots they do not have much support but other wise they are one of the best pairs I have ever tried on. I got them on sale for $20 so who can complain. I put some soles in them and they are awesome.
- October 21, 2016These boots are so cute that they make me look forward to rain. I've not had occasion to wear them but have tried them on and they fit. However the smell is so pervasive that I've had to relegate the boots to the garage!
- October 17, 2016Boots are adorable, but the industrial rubber smell is still here weeks later and they cut into my calves. You have to have very skinny legs to wear them comfortably. My first bad purchase after dozens over the years.
- October 16, 2016I love this website & support animals because I love them all! However, these rain boots are not comfortable, I am not pleased with the fit & therefore cannot recommend them. Sorry.